If you are seeking a change in career or the work you perform – the time is now.
Let’s not get caught up in politics, the reality is all size businesses are investing in their business and in their employees. Businesses of all types and sizes are making plans on how to grow their market share and their footprint.
If you are enjoying what you are doing in your work and with your career it is great! Keep on doing what you do and it is a wonderful thing. For those who feel they want a change in their career path…Or they feel they need to make a change in order to have an opportunity to be promoted, now is the time.
Here are a few of the reasons why the time is right now for you to at the very least – explore and see what may be out there IF and only IF you feel the need to make a change. This is an important aspect to consider. Look deep within yourself and make a decision.
The saying “The grass is always greener when you look on the other side”…but the reality is that it may look that way, it may very well not be that way.
The Reasons Why The Time Is Right Now To Make A Change:
- The unemployment rate is low. There are jobs available and not enough people to fill the jobs.
- Businesses are seeking to grow and are investing in their employees.
- At every level of every company there are positions available.
- The number of people retiring each month is staggering. Depending upon the source of the numbers you will be astounded. Conduct a quick search on Google and you will see for yourself.
- Other people already have started to take action. This means there will be even more positions available and opening up as people change jobs.
Okay you are ready to take action right now – what should you do?
Here are the steps you should take immediately:
First – do you know what you want? Write it down or speak it and record it.
Second – do you know why you want it? Write it down or speak it and record it.
Third – is your resume up to date? Let’s get this taken care of now.
Fourth – do you have a company in mind or a role in mind?
Fifth – if this list has you nervous why not work with an expert coach who has worked and continues to work with people in career transition. Yes you guessed it – me – Mitch Tublin. We will tackle each of these items together on the phone (you can live anywhere and make the change happen you are seeking).
Of course there is more to do, much more. Such as:
- how to obtain the interview
- practice your interview
- negotiation strategies when the offer is made
- and more
Fill out this form and let’s get started.
Mitch Tublin is the CEO and Founder of Wenkroy International LLC a boutique consulting company with a main focus on Strategic Business Consulting, Training and Business Coaching. In the coaching practice a main area of expertise is with people in career transition.