No this is not a ‘survey monkey’ email.
In fact you don’t need to send in the answers. Just track your own answers to the following questions –
1. Do you know the fourth quarter starts next week?
b. I thought football games were played on one day.
c. And your point is?
d. Our fiscal year is not based on the calendar year.
2. For the fourth quarter my immediate plan is to –
a. Plan a vacation as everything this year has been exceptional.
b. It will need to be a great quarter for our year to be a good year.
c. I am looking for a new position and this will be the time.
d. Between Thanksgiving & Christmas our 4thQTR started weeks ago in early September.
3. Will you be hiring people in the fourth quarter?
b. First we will be letting people go.
c. No. We have a small company and everyone works hard already.
d. Do you know anyone?
4. What type of training for personal growth and leadership do you offer your team?
b. They are on their own for anything like that.
c. Every year we invest in outside training for our people. It always pays off.
d. We are seeing our competition conducting training so we are taking a good look at this right now.
5. What are you doing to personally grow and improve your leadership?
a. I read books by John C. Maxwell
b. I attend one Tony Robbins event a year. Burned my feet last time.
c. Me and my college buddies went to Burning Man.
d. I am the CEO.
6. If you are running your own business what are three specific things you are going to do in the fourth quarter to end the year strong and begin the next year strong as well?
Here is the scoop – take a look at these questions and consider for yourself where your personal situation fits in. If you would like to schedule a call with me to discuss your personal situation click the link and fill out the form. It would be my honor to spend a portion of my day speaking with you.
Twenty minutes to be exact – no cost to you.
Mitch Tublin is the CEO and Founder of Wenkroy International LLC a boutique consulting company with a main focus on Strategic Business Consulting, Training and Business Coaching. Our passion is to take people to the next level in their life and in their business. Are you interested in having Mitch speak at your company or event – click here.